Classic 2 Eyelet Decks
- Supple oiled vintage leather uppers
- Handsewn canoe moccasin construction
- Leather cushioned insole
- 360° rawhide lacing with nickel-free non-corrosive eyelets
- Heel release stitching detail
- Natural rubber soles are slip-resistant & non-marking
Gentlemen, this is a Genuine shoe for the boat manufactured by a leading deck shoe brand that started in 1946.
We have been selling Sebago since the middle eighties; they fit most feet; quality is second to none and available in half sizes.
Funnily enough, most of our customers wear them as a casual shoe, very rarely sold as their intended purpose!