Keen Targhee III Men's Waterproof Walking Shoe
Keen's iconic hiking shoe for men brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. We carried over our award-winning Targhee waterproof boot's fit, durability, and performance and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
Softly padded oiled leather uppers with waterproof & breathable membrane lining incorporate a traditional one-piece tongue that keeps the water from seeping down the side of the foot, known in the trade as a "bellows" tongue. Reflective webbing with a pull-on loop at the heel eases fit. Like many of our brands, these Keen Targhee are compatible with orthotics as the anatomically shaped cushioned insoles are removable. Durable, cleated rubber soles with trademark extended toe protection complete the package.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Injected TPU heel capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, leather, and performance mesh upper.
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insole
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the foot's natural contours.