Keen Ridgeflex Women's Waterproof Hiking Boot
The Keen brand is a genuine walking activity product that will support your footing over most terrain; discover why Keen for us is becoming the "Go-too-Boot" for off the beaten track.
Suppose you want to hike light and quickly; the less resistance, the better. That is where our Flex can help. From our proven hybrid hiker-trainer platform, we added the KEEN. BELLOWS FLEX at the key points. A women's waterproof hiking boot that flexes where you do.
Keen uses its own waterproof membrane - KEEN.DRY letting vapour out at the same time as keeping water out, too, the similar technology as other membranes.
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole for cushioning
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent